company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

¼ý´Ù´ÏÆÄ´Ù - 4- DHANIYASUTTA (´Ù´Ï¾ß°æ)

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2018-08-01 (¼ö) 00:07 hits : 545

DHANIYASUTTA (´Ù´Ï¾ß°æ)

¢¼ ¡®I have boiled my rice, I have milked my cows¡¯-so said the herdsman Dhaniya,-¡®I am living together with my fellows near the banks of the Mahi river, my house is covered, the fire is kindled: therefore, if thou like, rain, O sky!¡¯

³ª´Â ¹äµµ Áö¾î ³õ¾Ò°í ¼ÒÁ¥µµ Â¥ ³õ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù, ¸ñµ¿ ´Ù´Ï¾ß°¡ ¸»Çß´Ù. ³ª´Â ¸¶È÷°­µÏ °¡±îÀÌ¿¡¼­ óÀÚ¿Í »ì°íÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÁýÀÇ À̾ûÀº ¿«¾ú°í ºÒµµ ÁöÆì ³õ¾ÒÀ¸´Ï ÁÁ´Ù¸é ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®¼Ò¼­, ¿À ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ¿©.

¢¼ ¡°I am free from anger, free from stubbornness¡¯-so said Bhagavat-¡®I am abiding for one night near the banks of the Mahi river, my house is uncovered, the fire of passion is extinguished: therefore, if thou like, rain, O sky!¡¯

³ª´Â ¼º³¿¿¡¼­µµ, °íÁý¿¡¼­µµ ÇعæµÇ¾ú´Ù. ½º½Â(ºÎó´Ô)ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù. ³ª´Â ¸¶È÷°­µÏ °¡±îÀÌ¿¡¼­ ÇÏ·í¹ãÀ» ¹¬°í ÀÖÀ¸¸ç À̾ûÀº ÀÕÁö ¾Ê¾Ò°í ¿åÁ¤ÀÇ ºÒÀº ²¨Á³´Ù. ±×·¯´Ï ÁÁ´Ù¸é ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®¶ó, ¿À, ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ¿©!

¢¼ ¡®Gad-flies are not to be found with me¡¯-so said the herdsman Dhaniya,-¡®in meadows abounding with grass the cows are roaming, and they can endure rain when it comes: therefore, if thou like, rain, O sky!

¡¯¼èÆĸ®µµ ¾ø°í, Ç®ÀÌ ¹«¼ºÇÑ ÃÊ¿ø¿¡¼­ ¼ÒµéÀº ³ë´Ò°í ±×µéÀº ºñ°¡ ¿Íµµ ÂüÀ» ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸´Ï, ÁÁÀ¸½Ã´Ù¸é ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®¼Ò¼­, ¿À ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ¿©!

¢¼ ¡®By me is made a well constructed raft,¡¯-so said Bhagavat,-¡®I have passed over to Nibbana, I have reached the further bank, having overcome the torrent of passions; there is no further use for a raft: therefore if thou like, rain, O sky!¡¯

³ª´Â Æ°Æ°ÇÑ ¶Â¸ñÀ» ¸¸µé¾î, ½º½Â(ºÎó´Ô)ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù,¿­¹ÝÀ¸·Î °Ç³Ê°¬´Ù. ³ª´Â ¿åÁ¤ÀÇ ±Þ·ù¸¦ À̰ܳ»°í ÇǾȿ¡ À̸£·¯ ÀÌÁ¦ ¶Â¸ñÀÌ ÇÊ¿ä¾øÀ¸´Ï, ÁÁ´Ù¸é ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®¶ó, ¿À ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ¿©!

¢¼ ¡®My wife is obedient, not wanton,¡¯- so said the herdsman Dhaniya,-¡®for a long time she has been living together with me, she is winning, and I hear nothing wicked of her: therefore, if thou like, rain, O sky!¡¯

³» ¾Æ³»´Â ¼øÁ¾ÀûÀÌ°í ºÎÁ¤ÇÑ ¿©Àεµ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù, ¸ñµ¿ ´Ù´Ï¾ß°¡ ¸»Çß´Ù. ¾Æ³»´Â ¿À·§µ¿¾È ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² »ì¾Ò´Âµ¥ ¸Å·ÂÀÖ°í ±×³à¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ³ª»Û ¼Ò¹®Àº µé¾î º» ÀûÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯´Ï ÁÁÀ¸½Ã´Ù¸é ºñ¸¦ ³»¸®¼Ò¼­, ¿À ÇÏ´ÃÀÌ¿©!

Ãâó; ÇѸí¿ì ±âÀÚ , º×´ÙÇǾÆ

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom