company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

Á¦1Àå General Aspects of Buddhism(6)-¼±½É°ú ºÒ¼±½ÉÀÇ Â÷À̸¦ ¸ð¸¥´Ù¸é?

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2017-09-03 (ÀÏ) 20:21 hits : 439

We would like to have pleasant sense-impressions and we are inclined to attach too much importance to them. We are so absorbed in what we see or hear that we forget that sense-impressions are not true happiness. In the Discourse to Māgandiya (Middle Length Sayings II, no. 75) we read that the Buddha said to Māgandiya:
¿ì¸®´Â ´õ ÁÁÀº °¨°¢Àû ÀλóÀ» °®°í ½Í¾î ÇÏ°í, ±×°Íµé¿¡ ³Ê¹« Å« Á߿伺À» ºÎ¿©ÇÏ°í ÁýÂøÇÑ´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â º¸°í µéÀº °Í¿¡ ³Ê¹« ¿­ÁßÇÑ ³ª¸ÓÁö °¨°¢Àû Áñ°Å¿òÀÌ ÁøÂ¥ ÇູÀÌ ¾Æ´ÔÀ» Àش´Ù. ¸¶Â ³ª±î¾ß 75 ¸¶°£µð¾ß °æ¿¡¼­ º×´Ù´Â ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù.

Now I, Māgandiya, when I was formerly a householder, endowed and provided with the five strands of sense-pleasures, revelled in them... But after a time, having known the coming to be and passing away of sense-pleasures and the satisfaction and peril of them and the escape as it really is, getting rid of the craving for sense-pleasures, suppressing the fever for sense-pleasures, I dwelt devoid of thirst, my mind inwardly calmed. I saw other beings not yet devoid of attachment to sense-pleasures who were pursuing sense-pleasures (although) they were being consumed by craving for sense-pleasures, burning with the fever for sense-pleasures. I did not envy them: I had no delight therein....
"¸¶°£µð¾ß¿©, ³»°¡ Àü¿¡ Àç°¡ÀÚ¿´À» ¶§ ´Ù¼¸ °¡´ÚÀÇ ¾ô¸ÅÀÌ´Â °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸ÁÀ» °®Ãß°í ¿ÏºñÇÏ¿© Áñ°å´Ù.
±×·± ³ª´Â ³ªÁß¿¡ °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸ÁÀÇ ÀϾ°ú ¼Ò¸êÇÔ°ú ´ÞÄÞÇÔ°ú Àç³­°ú ¹þ¾î³²À» ÀÕ´Â ±×´ë·Î ¾Ë¾Æ °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸Á¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °¥¾Ö¸¦ Á¦°ÅÇÏ°í °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸Á¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿­º´À» ¾ø¾Ö°í °¥ÁõÀÌ »ç¶óÁ® ¾ÈÀ¸·Î ¸¶À½ÀÌ °í¿äÇÑ »óÅ·Π¸Ó¹°·¶´Ù. ±×·± ³ª´Â ´Ù¸¥ Áß»ýµéÀÌ °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸Á¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Å½¿åÀ» ¹ö¸®Áö ¸øÇÏ°í °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸Á¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °¥¾Ö¿¡ »ç·ÎÀâÈ÷°í °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸Á¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿­º´¿¡ ºÒŸ°í °¨°¢Àû ¿å¸Á¿¡ ±íÀÌ Å½´ÐÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» º¸°í ±×µéÀ» ºÎ·¯¿öÇÏÁöµµ ¾Ê¾Ò°í Áñ°Å¿öÇÏÁöµµ ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. 

People who understand that there is a higher happiness than the pleasures which one can enjoy through the five senses might apply themselves to the development of calm or "samatha". The calm which is developed in samatha is temporary freedom from attachment, anger and other defilements. There are several meditation subjects of samatha, such as recollection of the Buddha¡¯s virtues, mindfulness of breathing or loving-kindness. It depends on a person¡¯s accumulations which subject conditions calm for him. Samatha is not a matter of just trying to concentrate on an object. Most important is right understanding of the meditation subject and of the way to attain the calm which is wholesome by means of the meditation subject. If one does not know the difference between kusala citta and akusala citta one is likely to take attachment to silence for kusala and then samatha cannot be developed.
´Ù¼¸ °¡Áö °¨°¢À» ÅëÇÑ Áñ°Å¿òº¸´Ù ´õ ³ôÀº ÇູÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù°í ¾Æ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀº °í¿äÇÔÀ» °è¹ßÇÏ·Á°í ³ë·ÂÇÑ´Ù. »ç¸¶Å¸¿¡¼­ °è¹ßµÇ´Â °í¿äÇÔÀº ÁýÂøÀ̳ª ¼º³¿ ±×¸®°í ´Ù¸¥ ¹ø³ú·ÎºÎÅÍ ÀϽÃÀûÀ¸·Î ÀÚÀ¯·Ó´Ù. º×´ÙÀÇ ´ö¼ºÀ» »ý°¢ÇѴٵ簡 È£ÈíÀ» ¾Ë¾ÆÂ÷¸°´Ùµç°¡ ÀÚ¾Ö¿Í °°Àº »ç¸¶Å¸ ¸í»ó ÁÖÁ¦°¡ ¸î °¡Áö ÀÖ´Ù. ¾î´À ÁÖÁ¦°¡ °í¿äÇÔÀ» °¡Á®¿Ã Áö´Â °³ÀÎÀÇ ÃàÀûµÈ ¼ºÇâ¿¡ ´Þ·È´Ù. »ç¸¶Å¸°¡ ´Ü¼øÈ÷ ´ë»ó¿¡ ÁýÁßÇÏ´Â °Í¸¸Àº ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. °¡Àå Áß¿äÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¸í»óÁÖÁ¦¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹Ù¸¥ ÀÌÇØ°í, ¸í»óÁÖÁ¦¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¼±ÇÑ °í¿äÇÔÀ» ¾ò´Â ¹æ¹ýÀÌ´Ù. ¸¸ÀÏ ¼±½É°ú ºÒ¼±½ÉÀÇ Â÷À̸¦ ¸ð¸¥´Ù¸é °í¿äÇÔ¿¡ ÁýÂøÇϱ⠽±°í, ±×·¯¸é »ç¸¶Å¸´Â ´õ ÀÌ»ó °è¹ßµÇÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù.

Ãâó: ¼öÄ«¶Ç¾ß

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom