company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-8.7 The Two Ways-°¥¸²±æ

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2016-12-26 (¿ù) 12:05 hits : 444
8.7 The Two Ways
°¥¸²±æ
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was journeying along a road among the people of Kosala with the Venerable Nagasamala as his attendant. As they went along the Venerable Nagasamala saw that the road divided, and on perceiving this, said to the Lord: ¡°Revered sir, that is the way; let us go that way." Whereupon the Lord said to the Venerable Nagasamala, ¡°This is the way, Nagasamala; let us go this way."
A second time and a third time the Venerable Nagasamala said to the Lord: ¡°Revered sir, that is the way; let us go that way." And a second time and a third time the Lord said: ¡°This is the way, Nagasamala; let us go this way."
Then the Venerable Nagasamala put the Lord's bowl and cloak down on the ground and went off, saying, ¡°Here, revered sir, is the Lord's bowl and cloak." As the Venerable Nagasamala was going along that road, robbers came upon him, knocked him down and kicked him, and broke his bowl and tore his robe. Then the Venerable Nagasamala, with broken bowl and torn robe, went back to the Lord. Having prostrated himself before the Lord, he sat down to one side and said: ¡°Just now, revered sir, as I was going along that road, robbers came upon me, knocked me down and kicked me, and broke my bowl and tore my robe.¡±
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇÑ ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î¸¦ ½ÃÀÚ·Î °Å´À¸®½Ã°í ÄÚ»ì¶ó »ç¶÷µé »çÀÌ¿¡¼­ ±æÀ» µû¶ó À¯Çà(ë´ú¼)À» ÇÏ°í °è¼Ì¾ú´Ù. ±×µéÀÌ ÇÔ²² [±æÀ»] °¡´Âµ¥, ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î´Â ±æÀÌ °¥¸®¾î ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» º¸¾Ò°í, ÀÌ°ÍÀ» º¸ÀÚ¸¶ÀÚ ¼¼Á¸²² ¡°½º½Â´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Àú°ÍÀÌ [¸Â´Â] ±æÀÌ¿À´Ï, Àú ±æ·Î °¡½ÃÁö¿ä.¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸ µå·È´Ù. [±×·±µ¥] ±×¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î¿¡°Ô ¡°ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ [¸Â´Â] ±æÀÌ´Ï, ÀÌ ±æ·Î °©½Ã´Ù.¡±°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù.
µÎ ¹ø ±×¸®°í ¼¼ ¹ø°·Î ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î´Â ¼¼Á¸²² ¡°½º½Â´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Àú°ÍÀÌ [¸Â´Â] ±æÀÌ¿À´Ï, Àú ±æ·Î °¡½ÃÁö¿ä.¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸ µå·È´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â µÎ ¹ø, ¼¼ ¹ø°·Î ¡°ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ [¸Â´Â] ±æÀÌ´Ï, ÀÌ ±æ·Î °©½Ã´Ù.¡±°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù.
±×·¯ÀÚ ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î´Â ¼¼Á¸ÀÇ ¹ß¿ì¿Í °Ñ¿Ê[Ê­Þð]À» ¶¥¹Ù´Ú¿¡ ³õ¾ÆµÎ°í ¡°½º½Â´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ¿©±â¿¡ ¼¼Á¸ÀÇ ¹ß¿ì¿Í °Ñ¿ÊÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.¡±¶ó°í ¸»Çϸ鼭 [È¥ÀÚ¼­] ¶°³ª ¹ö·È´Ù. ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î°¡ ±×ÂÊ ±æÀ» µû¶ó °¡°í ÀÖÀ» ¶§, [¾ó¸¶ µÇÁö ¾Ê¾Æ] ±×¿¡°Ô µµµÏµéÀÌ µ¤ÃÄ ±×¸¦ [¶§·Á¼­] ¶¥¿¡ ¾²·¯¶ß¸®°í °È¾îáÀ¸¸ç, ¹ß¿ì¸¦ ºÎ¼ö°í ¿ÊÀ» Âõ¾î¹ö·È´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³ª¼­ ³ª°¡»ç¸¶¶ó Àå·Î´Â ¹ß¿ì°¡ ±úÁö°í ¿ÊÀº Âõ¾îÁø ä ¼¼Á¸²² µ¹¾Æ°¬´Ù. ¼¼Á¸ ¾Õ¿¡ ¹«¸­À» ²Ý¾î [Àλ縦 µå¸®°í] ³ª¼­ ±×´Â ÇÑ ÂÊ¿¡ [¶³¾îÁ®] ¾É¾Æ ¸»¾¸ µå·È´Ù. ¡°½º½Â´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ÀÌÁ¦ ¸· Á¦°¡ ÀúÂÊ ±æ·Î °¡°í Àִµ¥ µµµÏµéÀÌ Àú¸¦ µ¤Ãļ­ ¶¥¿¡ ¾²·¯¶ß¸®°í °È¾îáÀ¸¸ç, Á¦ ¹ß¿ì¿Í ºÎ¼ö°í ¿ÊÀ» Âõ¾î¹ö·È½À´Ï´Ù.¡±
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
Travelling together, dwelling as one,
A wise man must mix with foolish people.
But having known a bad one he leaves him behind
As the milk-drinking heron leaves the water.
ÇÔ²² ¿©ÇàÇϸç, ¸¶Ä¡ ÇÑ ¸öÀÎ °Íó·³ ¸Ó¹«´Â
ÇöÀÚ´Â ¾î¸®¼®Àº À̵é°ú ¼¯ÀÏ ¼ö ¹Û¿¡ ¾ø³×.
¸¶Ä¡ ¿ìÀ¯¸¦ ¸¶½Ã´Â ¹é·Î°¡ ¹°À» [ÃÄ´Ùº¸Áöµµ ¾Ê°í] ¹ö¸®°í °¡µí,
¾ÇÇÑ »ç¶÷À» ¾Ë¾Æ º¸¾ÒÀ¸¹Ç·Î, ±×¸¦ ¹ö·ÁµÎ°í °¡³×.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom