company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-7.8 Kaccana-ıÂ÷³ª

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2016-10-08 (Åä) 11:19 hits : 367
7.8 Kaccana
ıÂ÷³ª
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying near Savatthi in the Jeta Wood at Anthapindika¡¯s monastery. On that occasion the Venerable Mahakaccana was sitting cross-legged not far from the Lord, holding his body erect, having mindfulness with regard to the body set up and well established within him.
The Lord saw the Venerable Mahakaccana sitting cross-legged not far away, holding his body erect, having mindfulness with regard to the body set up and well established within him.
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇÑ ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ »ç¹åƼ ±Ùó Á¬Å¸ ½£¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¾Æ³ªÅ¸ÇɵðÄ«[Ðå͵Լíþíº]ÀÇ ½Â¿ø[Ѷê®ïñÞì]¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù. ±× ¶§¿¡ ¸¶ÇÏıÂ÷³ª Àå·Î°¡ ¼¼Á¸¿¡°Ô¼­ ¸ÖÁö ¾ÊÀº °÷¿¡¼­ °¡ºÎÁ¸¦ ÇÏ°í ¾É¾Æ Àڱ⠸öÀ» °ðÃß ¼¼¿ì°í¼­, ¸ö¿¡ °üÇÑ ¸¶À½ ì±èÀ» Àڱ⠳»ºÎ¿¡ Àß È®¸³ÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.
¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â °¡ ¸¶ÇÏıÂ÷³ª Àå·Î°¡ ¸ÖÁö ¾ÊÀº °÷¿¡¼­ °¡ºÎÁ¸¦ ÇÏ°í ¾É¾Æ Àڱ⠸öÀ» °ðÃß ¼¼¿ì°í¼­, ¸ö¿¡ °üÇÑ ¸¶À½ ì±èÀ» Àڱ⠳»ºÎ¿¡ Àß È®¸³ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» º¸¼Ì´Ù.
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
He for whom mindfulness of the body
Is always constantly established thus:
¡°If there had not been, there would not be for me;
There will not be, and there will not be for me,¡±
If he dwells upon that in graded steps
In time he will pass beyond attachment.
¡°°ú°Å¿¡ ¾ø¾ú´Ù¸é, ÇöÀç ³»°Ôµµ ¾øÀ¸¸ç
¹Ì·¡¿¡µµ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀÌ¸ç ³»°Ôµµ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù.¡±¶ó´Â ½ÄÀ¸·Î
Ç×»ó ¸ö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¸¶À½ ì±èÀ» Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº
¸¸¾à ±×°¡ Â÷Â÷·Î ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Â °è´Ü¿¡ ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» °õ°õÀÌ »ý°¢ÇÑ´Ù¸é
Á¶¸¸°£ [¸ö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ] ÁýÂøÀ» ÃÊ¿ùÇÏ°Ô µÇ¸®.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom