company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-5.8 Ananda-¾Æ³­´Ù

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2016-03-21 (¿ù) 04:52 hits : 396
5.8 Ananda
¾Æ³­´Ù
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying near Rajagaha in the Bamboo Wood at the Squirrels¡¯ Feeding Place. At that time, on the day of the Uposatha observance, the Venerable Ananda dressed in the forenoon, took his bowl and outer cloak, and entered Rajagaha for almsfood. Devadatta saw the Venerable Ananda walking for almsfood in Rajagaha, and on seeing him he approached the Venerable Ananda and said: ¡°From today, friend Ananda, I shall keep the Uposatha observance and enact the business of the Order apart from the Lord and apart form the Order of bhikkhus."
Then the Venerable Ananda, having walked in Rajagaha for almsfood and returned after the meal, approached the Lord, prostrated himself, sat down to one side, and said to the Lord: ¡°Revered sir, I had dressed in the forenoon, taken my bowl and outer cloak, and entered Rajagaha for almsfood. Devadatta saw me ... and said to me: ¡®From today I shall keep the Uposatha observance ... apart from the Order of bhikkhus.' Today, revered sir, Devadatta will divide the Order; he will keep the Uposatha observance and enact the business of the Order (separately).¡±
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇÑ ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ ±Ùó ´ë³ª¹« ½£¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¶÷Áã »çÀ°Àå¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù. ±× ¶§ Æ÷»ì Àç°èÀÏ¿¡ ¾Æ³­´Ù Àå·Î°¡ ¿ÀÀü Áß¿¡ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í Àڱ⠹߿ì¿Í °Ñ¿ÊÀ» Áö´Ï°í Ź¹ßÀ» ÇÏ·¯ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ·Î µé¾î°¬´Ù. ¾Æ³­´Ù Àå·Î°¡ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ¿¡¼­ Ź¹ßÀ» ÇÏ·¯ °É¾î´Ù´Ï´Â °ÍÀ» µ¥¹Ù´åŸ°¡ º¸¾Ò°í, ±×¸¦ º¸ÀÚ ¾Æ³­´Ù Àå·Î¿¡°Ô ´Ù°¡°¡ ¡°¹þ ¾Æ³­´Ù¿©! ¿À´ÃºÎÅÍ ³»°¡ ¼¼Á¸°ú µû·Î ¶Ç ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´Ü°ú º°µµ·Î Æ÷»ì Àç°è¸¦ ÁöÅ°°í ½Â´ÜÀÇ ÀÏÀ» ¹ý±ÔÈ­(ÛöЮûù)ÇÏ·Á°í ÇÏ¿À.¡±¶ó°í ¸»Çß´Ù.
±×·¯ÀÚ Å¹¹ßÀ» ÇÏ·¯ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ¿¡¼­ °É¾î´Ù´Ï°í °ø¾çÀ» ¸¶Ä¡°í µ¹¾Æ¿Â ¾Æ³­´Ù Àå·Î°¡ ¼¼Á¸²² ´Ù°¡°¡ ¹«¸­À» ²Ý¾î [Àλ縦 µå¸®°í] ÇÑ ÂÊ¿¡ [¶³¾îÁ®] ¾É¾Æ ¼¼Á¸²² ¸»¾¸ µå·È´Ù. ¡°½º½Â´Ô! Á¦°¡ ¿ÀÀü Áß¿¡ ¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í Á¦ ¹ß¿ì¿Í °Ñ¿ÊÀ» Áö´Ï°í Ź¹ßÀ» ÇÏ·¯ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ·Î µé¾î°¬½À´Ï´Ù. µ¥¹Ù´åŸ°¡ Àú¸¦ º¸¾Ò°í, ... Á¦°Ô ¡®¿À´ÃºÎÅÍ ³»°¡ ... ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´Ü°ú º°µµ·Î Æ÷»ì Àç°è¸¦ ÁöÅ°°í ...¡¯¶ó°í ¸»Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ½º½Â´Ô! ¿À´Ã µ¥¹Ù´åŸ°¡ ½Â´ÜÀ» ºÐ¿­½Ãų °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×°¡ (º°µµ·Î) Æ÷»ì Àç°è¸¦ ÁöÅ°°í ½Â´ÜÀÇ ÀÏÀ» ¹ý±ÔÈ­ÇÒ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.¡±
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
For the good to do what is good is easy,
For the bad to d o what is good is difficult;
For the bad to do what is bad is easy,
For the noble to do what is bad is difficult.
ÂøÇÑ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô´Â ÂøÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇϱⰡ ½±Áö¸¸,
¾ÇÇÑ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô´Â ÂøÇÑ ÀÏÀ» Çϱ⠾î·Æ³×.
¾ÇÇÑ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô´Â ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇϱⰡ ½±Áö¸¸,
¼ºÀڵ鿡°Ô´Â ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇϱⰡ [Á¤¸»] ¾î·Æ³×.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom