UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-5.1 The King- ¿Õ

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2016-02-26 (±Ý) 22:17 hits : 451
CHAPTER 5
SONA
Á¦ 5Àå
¼Ò³ª
5.1 The King
¿Õ
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying near Savatthi in the Jeta Wood at Anathapindika¡¯s monastery. On that occasion King Pasenadi of Kosala had gone to the upper storey of the royal palace with Queen Mallika. Then King Pasenadi of Kosala said to Queen Mallika, ¡°Is there anyone, Mallika, dearer to you than yourself?"
¡°There is no one, great king, dearer to me than myself. But is there anyone, great king, dearer to you than yourself?"
¡°Neither is there anyone, Mallika, dearer to me than myself."
Then King Pasenadi of Kosala descended from the palace and went to visit the Lord. On approaching the Lord, he prostrated himself, sat down to one side, and reported this conversation.
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇÑ ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ »ç¹åƼ ±Ùó Á¬Å¸ ½£¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¾Æ³ªÅ¸ÇɵðÄ«[Ðå͵Լíþíº]ÀÇ ¼öµµ¿ø[Ѷê®ïñÞì]¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù. ±× ¶§ ÄÚ»ì¶óÀÇ Æļ¼³ªµð ¿ÕÀÌ ¸»¸®Ä« ¿Õºñ¿Í ÇÔ²² ¿Õ±ÃÀÇ À§ÃþÀ¸·Î ¿Ã¶ó°¬´Ù. ÄÚ»ì¶óÀÇ Æļ¼³ªµð ¿ÕÀÌ ¸»¸®Ä« ¿Õºñ¿¡°Ô ¡°¸»¸®Ä«¿©! ±×´ë¿¡°Ô ´©±º°¡ ±×´ë Àڽź¸´Ù ´õ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸½Ã¿À?¡±¶ó°í ¹°¾ú´Ù.
¡°´ë¿ÕÀ̽ÿ©! Á¦°Ô Á¦ Àڽź¸´Ù ¼ÒÁßÇÑ »ç¶÷Àº ¾Æ¹«µµ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥, ´ë¿ÕÀ̽ÿ©! ±×´ë¿¡°Ô ´©±º°¡ ±×´ë Àڽź¸´Ù ´õ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸½Ê´Ï±î?¡±
¡°¸»¸®Ä«¿©! ³»°Ôµµ ³ª Àڽź¸´Ù ´õ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ »ç¶÷Àº ¾øÁö¿ä.¡±
±×¸®°í ³ª¼­ ÄÚ»ì¶óÀÇ Æļ¼³ªµð ¿ÕÀº ±Ã¿¡¼­ ³»·Á¿Í ¼¼Á¸À» ã¾ÆºÆ·¯ °¬´Ù. ¼¼Á¸²² ´Ù°¡°£ ±×´Â ¹«¸­À» ²Ý¾î [Àλ縦 µå¸®°í] ÇÑ ÂÊ¿¡ [¶³¾îÁ®] ¾É¾Æ [¿Õºñ¿Í ³ª´©¾ú´ø] ÀÌ ´ëÈ­¸¦ µÇÇ®ÀÌÇØ ¸»¾¸ µå·È´Ù.
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
On traversing all directions with the mind
One finds no one anywhere dearer than oneself.
Likewise everyone holds himself most dear,
Hence one who loves himself should not harm another.
¸¶À½À» ´Ù ±â¿ï¿© °÷°÷À» ¿Ô´Ù °¬´Ù ÇÏ¿©µµ
ÀÚ±â Àڽź¸´Ù ¼ÒÁßÇÑ »ç¶÷Àº ¾îµð¿¡¼­µµ ãÁö ¸øÇϳ×.
±×¿Í ¸¶Âù°¡Áö·Î ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» °¡Àå ¼ÒÁßÇÏ´Ù°í ¿©±â´Ï,
ÀÚ±â ÀÚ½ÅÀ» »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷À» ÇØÄ¡¸é ¾È µÇ¸®.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom