company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-4.9 Upasena-¿ìÆļ¼³ª

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2016-01-14 (¸ñ) 18:45 hits : 363
4.9 Upasena
¿ìÆļ¼³ª
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying near Rajagaha in the Bamboo Wood at the Squirrels¡¯ Feeding Place. Then, while the Venerable Upasena Vangantaputta was in seclusion, this thought arose in his mind: ¡°It is a gain for me; it is a great gain for me, that my teacher is the Lord, the Arahat, the Fully Awakened One; that I have gone forth from home to the homeless state in this well-taught Dhamma and discipline; that my fellows in the holy life are virtuous and of good conduct; that I have fulfilled the moral virtues; that I am concentrated and unified of mind; that I am a arahat who is free from the taints; that I am of great supernormal potency and power. Fortunate has been my life and fortunate will be my death!¡±
Then the Lord understood with his mind the thought in the mind of the Venerable Upasena Vangantaputta, and uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇÑ ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ ±Ùó ´ë³ª¹« ½£[ñÓ×ù]¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¶÷Áã »çÀ°Àå¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù. ±× ¶§ ¿ìÆļ¼³ª ¹Ý°£Å¸Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î°¡ Ȧ·Î ¸Ó¹«¸£°í ÀÖ´Â µ¿¾È¿¡ ±×ÀÇ ¸¶À½¿¡ ÀÌ·± »ý°¢ÀÌ ÀϾ´Ù. ¡°¡®³» ½º½Â´ÔÀÌ ¾Æ¶óÇÑ, ¿ø¸¸ÇÏ°Ô ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Å ºÐ[ïáÊÆÝÖ]ÀÎ ¼¼Á¸À̽öó´Â °Í¡¯, ¡®ÁýÀ» ¶°³ª Àß ¼³ÇØÁø ÀÌ Áø¸® ¹ý°ú °èÀ²·Î [ÀÌ·ç¾îÁø] Áý ¾ø´Â °÷À¸·Î Ãâ°¡ÇÑ °Í¡¯, ¡®¼º½º·¯¿î »îÀ» »ì°í ÀÖ´Â ³» µµ¹ÝµéÀÌ °è¸¦ ÁöÅ°°í Çà½ÇÀÌ ÈǸ¢ÇÑ °Í¡¯, ¡®³»°¡ °è¸¦ Á¦´ë·Î ÁöÄÑ¿Â °Í¡¯, ¡®³»°¡ Á¤½Å ÁýÁß[ß²ØÜ]À» ÇÏ¿© ¸¶À½À» ÅëÀÏÇÑ °Í¡¯, ¡®³»°¡ ¶§[ÛáÒÝ]¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³ª ÀÚÀ¯·Î¿î ¾Æ¶óÇÑÀ̶ó´Â °Í¡¯, ¡®³»°¡ ½ÅÅë·ÂÀ» °¡Á³´Ù´Â °Í¡¯Àº ³»°Ô À̵æ, Å« À̵æÀ̳×. [ÀÌÁ¦±îÁöÀÇ] ³» »îÀº Çà¿îÀ̾ú°í, ³» Á×À½ [¶ÇÇÑ] »ó¼­·Î¿ï °ÍÀ̳×!.¡±
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
Whose life causes no remorse
And who sorrows not as death,
The wise one who has seen that state
Sorrows not in the midst of sorrow.
For a bhikkhu whose mind is calmed,
Who has destroyed the craving for being,
The wandering on in births is finished;
There is no further being for him.
ÀÏ»ý µ¿¾È °¡Ã¥¹ÞÀ» ÀÏÀ» ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í
Á×À½¿¡ ÀÓÇؼ­ ½½ÆÛÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â »ç¶÷,
±×·± °æÁö¸¦ º¸¾Æ¿Â ÇöÀÚ(úçíº)´Â
½½ÇÄ ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥ À־ ½½ÆÛÇÏÁö ¾Ê³×.
Àڱ⠸¶À½À» °í¿äÈ÷ ÇÏ°í
»ýÁ¸¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °¥¸ÁÀ» ºÎ¼ö¾î¹ö¸° ºñ±¸¿¡°Ô´Â
žµé[ßæÞÝëÌüß] ¾È¿¡¼­ Çì¸Å´Â ÀÏÀº ³¡³µÀ¸´Ï
±×¿¡°Ô ´õ ÀÌ»ó »ýÁ¸Àº Çϳªµµ ¾ø³×.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom