company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-4.4 The Moonlight Night -´Þ¹ã

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2015-12-02 (¼ö) 12:36 hits : 472
4.4 The Moonlight Night
´Þ¹ã
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying near Rajagaha in the Bamboo Wood at the Squirrels¡¯ Feeding Place. On that occasion the Venerable Sariputta and the Venerable Mahamoggallana were staying in the Pigeon's Glen. It happened that the Venerable Sariputta, on a moonlight night, was seated in the open air with his head newly shaved and had attained a certain (stage of) concentration.
At that moment two yakkhas who were companions were going from north to south on some business or other when they saw the Venerable Sariputta, on the moonlight night, seated in the open air with his head newly shaved. On seeing him one yakkha said to the other: ¡°The idea has occurred to me, friend, to give this recluse a blow on the head."
When he said this the other yakkha said: ¡°Take care, friend! Do not strike the recluse! He is a mighty recluse, friend, of great supernormal potency and power."
A second time and a third the first yakkha said to the othr: ¡°The idea has occurred to me, friend, to give this recluse a blow on the head."
And a second time and a third time the other yakkha said: ¡°Take care, friend! Do not strike the recluse! He is a mighty recluse, friend, of great supernormal potency and power.¡±
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇÑ ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ¶óÀÚ°¡ÇÏ ±Ùó ´ë³ª¹« ½£[ñÓ×ù]¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¶÷Áã »çÀ°Àå¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù. ±× ¶§ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î¿Í ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Àå·Î°¡ ºñµÑ±â °ñÂ¥±â¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ´Þ¹ã¿¡ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î´Â »õ·Î »è¹ßÀ» ÇÏ°í [Á¤»ç] ¹Û¿¡ ¾É¾Æ¼­ ¾î¶² Á¤½Å ÁýÁß[ß²ØÜ] (´Ü°è)¿¡ µé¾ú¾ú´Ù.
±× ¼ø°£ Ä£±¸ »çÀÌÀÎ ¾ßÂ÷ µÑÀ̼­ ÀÌ·± Àú·± ¿ë¹«·Î ºÏÂÊ¿¡¼­ ³²ÂÊÀ¸·Î °¡°í ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥, ´ÞºûÀÌ ¹àÀº ¹ã¿¡ »õ·Î »è¹ßÀ» ÇÏ°í [Á¤»ç] ¹Û¿¡ ¾É¾Æ ÀÖ´Â »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î¸¦ º¸¾Ò´Ù. ±×¸¦ º¸ÀÚ ÇÑ ¾ßÂ÷°¡ ´Ù¸¥ ¾ßÂ÷¿¡°Ô ¡°¹þÀÌ¿©! ÀÌ ¼öÇàÀÚ ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ÇÑ ´ë °¥°ÜÁÖ°í ½ÍÀº »ý°¢ÀÌ ÀϾ³×.¡±¶ó°í ¸»ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
±×°¡ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸»ÇßÀ» ¶§, ´Ù¸¥ ¾ßÂ÷´Â ¡°¹þÀÌ¿©, Á¶½ÉÇϽðÔ! ¼öÇàÀÚ¸¦ ¶§¸®Áö ¸¶½Ã°Ô! ¹þÀÌ¿©! ±×´Â ´ë´ÜÇÑ ½ÅÅë·ÂÀ» Áö´Ñ ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ¼öÇàÀÚÀϼ¼.¡±¶ó°í ¸»Çß´Ù.
[±×·¯³ª] ù ¹ø° ¾ßÂ÷´Â ´Ù¸¥ ¾ßÂ÷¿¡°Ô ¡°¹þÀÌ¿©! ÀÌ ¼öÇàÀÚ ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ÇÑ ´ë °¥°ÜÁÖ°í ½ÍÀº »ý°¢ÀÌ ÀϾ³×.¡±¶ó°í ¸»ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
´Ù¸¥ ¾ßÂ÷°¡ ÀçÂ÷, »ïÂ÷ ¡°¹þÀÌ¿©, Á¶½ÉÇϽðÔ! ¼öÇàÀÚ¸¦ ¶§¸®Áö ¸¶½Ã°Ô! ¹þÀÌ¿©! ±×´Â ´ë´ÜÇÑ ½ÅÅë·ÂÀ» Áö´Ñ ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ¼öÇàÀÚÀϼ¼.¡±¶ó°í ¸»Çß´Ù.
Then the first yakkha, not heeding (the warning of) the other yakkha, gave the Venerable Sariputta a blow on the head. And so great was the blow that it might have felled an elephant seven or seven-and-a-half cubits high, or split a great mountain peak. Thereupon that yakkha, crying out, ¡°I am burning! I am burning!" instantly fell into the great hell. The Venerable Mahamoggallana, with divine vision purified and surpassing that of humans, saw that yakkha giving the Venerable Sariputta a blow on the head. On seeing this he approached the Venerable Sariputta and said: ¡°Are you well, friend? Are you bearing up? Have you any pain?¡±
¡°I am well, friend Moggallana. I am bearing up, friend Moggallana, although I do have a slight headache.¡±
±×·±µ¥µµ ù ¹ø° ¾ßÂ÷°¡ ´Ù¸¥ ¾ßÂ÷(ÀÇ °æ°í)¿¡ ÁÖÀÇÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ÀÇ ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ÇÑ ´ë ¶§·È´Ù. ÁÖ¸ÔÁúÀÌ Çϵµ °­Çؼ­ ÄÚ³¢¸®¸¦ 7 ~ 7.5 Å¥ºø[èÓô©: °í´ëÀÇ Ã´µµ; °¡¿îµ¥ ¼Õ°¡¶ô ³¡¿¡¼­ ÆȲÞÄ¡±îÁöÀÇ ±æÀÌ·Î º¸Åë 43-53cm.] Á¤µµ ±íÀÌ·Î ¾²·¯¶ß¸®°Å³ª °Å´ëÇÑ »ê Á¤»óÀ» »ê»êÁ¶°¢ ³¾ Á¤µµ¿´´Ù. [±×·±µ¥] ±× ¼ø°£ ±× ¾ßÂ÷°¡ ¡°³»°¡ ºÒ¿¡ Ÿ°í ÀÖ³×! ³»°¡ ºÒ¿¡ Ÿ°í ÀÖ³×!¡±¶ó°í ¾ÇÀ» ¾²¸é¼­ °è¼Ó ´ëÁö¿ÁÀ¸·Î ¶³¾îÁ³´Ù. ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Àå·Î´Â ûÁ¤ÇÏ°í [º¸Åë] »ç¶÷µéÀ» ¶Ù¾î³Ñ´Â õ¾Èô¸äÑÀ¸·Î ±× ¾ßÂ÷°¡ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ÇÑ ´ë ¶§¸®´Â °ÍÀ» º¸¾Ò´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀ» º» ±×°¡ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î¿¡°Ô ´Ù°¡°¡ ¡°¹þÀÌ¿©, ±¦ÂúÀ¸¼¼¿ä? ÂüÀ» ¸¸ Çϼ¼¿ä? ¾ÆÇ µ¥´Â ¾øÀ¸¼¼¿ä?¡±¶ó°í ¸»Çß´Ù.
¡°¹þ ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©! Àú´Â ±¦Âú½À´Ï´Ù. ¹þ ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©! µÎÅëÀÌ Á¶±Ý ÀÖ±â´Â ÇÏÁö¸¸ Àú´Â ÂüÀ»¸¸ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.¡±
¡°It is wonderful, friend Sariputta! It is marvellous, friend Sariputta! How great is the supernormal potency and power of the Venerable Sariputta! Just now, friend Sariputta, a certain yakkha gave you a blow on the head. And so great was the blow it might have felled an elephant seven or seven-and-a-half cubits high or split a great mountain peak. And yet the Venerable Sariputta just says, ¡®I am well, friend Moggallana. I am bearing up, friend Moggallana, although I do have a slight headache.'"
¡°It is wonderful, friend Moggallana! It is marvellous, friend Moggallana! How great is the supernormal potency and power of the Venerable Mahamoggallana in that he can actually see a yakkha. Now we could not even see a mud sprite.¡±
The Lord, with divine hearing purified and surpassing that of humans, heard this conversation of these two great perfected ones.
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
¡°¹þ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸¿©, ºÒ°¡»çÀÇÇÕ´Ï´Ù! ¹þ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸¿©, °æźÇÒ¸¸ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù! »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·ÎÀÇ ½ÅÅë·ÂÀÌ ±×·¸°Ô ´ë´ÜÇÏ´Ù´Ï¿ä! »ç¸®Ç²Å¸¿©! Áö±Ý ¸· ¾î¶² ¾ßÂ÷°¡ ±×´ë ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ÇÑ ´ë ¶§·È½À´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ±× ÁÖ¸ÔÁúÀº Çϵµ °­Çؼ­ ÄÚ³¢¸®¸¦ 7 ~ 7.5 Å¥ºø Á¤µµ ±íÀÌ·Î ¾²·¯¶ß¸®°Å³ª °Å´ëÇÑ »ê Á¤»óÀ» »ê»êÁ¶°¢ ³¾ Á¤µµ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥µµ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î´Â ¡®¹þ ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©! Àú´Â ±¦Âú½À´Ï´Ù. ¹þ ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©! µÎÅëÀÌ Á¶±Ý ÀÖ±â´Â ÇÏÁö¸¸ Àú´Â ÂüÀ» ¸¸ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.¡¯¶ó°í ÇϽʴϴÙ.¡±
¡°¹þ ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©, ºÒ°¡»çÀÇÇÕ´Ï´Ù! ¹þ ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©, °æźÇÒ ¸¸ ÇÕ´Ï´Ù! ¾ßÂ÷¸¦ ½ÇÁ¦·Î º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Ï, ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Àå·ÎÀÇ ½ÅÅë·ÂÀÌ ±×·¸°Ô ´ë´ÜÇϱº¿ä! Áö±Ý ¿ì¸®´Â ÁøÈë ±Í½Å[ÒúС]Á¶Â÷µµ º¼ ¼ö ¾ø´Âµ¥¿ä.¡±
¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ûÁ¤ÇÏ°í [º¸Åë] »ç¶÷µéÀ» ¶Ù¾î³Ñ´Â õÀÌô¸ì¼·Î ÀÌµé µÎ À§´ëÇÑ ¿Ï¼ºÀÚµéÀÌ ³ª´©´Â ÀÌ ´ëÈ­¸¦ µéÀ¸¼Ì´Ù.
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
Whose mind stands like a mountain,
Steady, it is not perturbed,
Unattached to things that arouse attachment,
Unangered by things that provoke anger.
When his mind is cultivated thus
How can suffering come to him?
¸¶À½ÀÌ »êó·³ ±»°ÇÇÏ°Ô ¼­ ÀÖ´Â »ç¶÷Àº
ÁýÂøÀ» ÀÏÀ¸Å°´Â °Íµé¿¡ ÁýÂøÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í
È­¸¦ ³»°Ô ÇÏ´Â °Íµé ¶§¹®¿¡ È­¸¦ ³»Áöµµ ¾ÊÀ¸´Ï,
Èçµé¸®Áö ¾Ê³×.
¸¶À½À» ÀÌ·¸°Ô °¥°í ´Û¾ÒÀ» ¶§,
±×¿¡°Ô ¾îÂî ±«·Î¿òÀÌ ´ÚÄ¥ ¼ö Àְڴ°¡?

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom