company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-2.9 Visakha-ºñ»çÄ«

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2015-09-09 (¼ö) 03:09 hits : 399
2.9 Visakha
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying near Savatthi in the Eastern Park at Migara¡¯s mother¡¯s mansion.
On that occasion Visakha, Migara¡¯s mother, was involved in some business with King Pasenadi of Kosala, and this the king did not conclude as she intended. So Visakha approached the Lord in the middle of the day, prostrated herself, and sat down to one side. As she was sitting there the Lord said to her: ¡°Well, Visakha, where have you come from in the middle of the day?"
¡°I was involved in some business, revered sir, with King Pasenadi of Kosala, and this the king did not conclude as I had intended."
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:

ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇѶ§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ »ç¹åƼ[ÞìêÛàò] ±Ùó µ¿ÂÊ °ø¿ø¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¹Ì°¡¶ó ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ ÀúÅÿ¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù.
±× ¶§¿¡ ¹Ì°¡¶óÀÇ ¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÎ ºñ»çÄ«´Â ÄÚ»ì¶óÀÇ Æļ¼³ªµð ¿Õ°ú ¸ðÁ¾ÀÇ »ç¾÷¿¡ °ü·ÃµÇ¾î ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥ ¿ÕÀº ÀÌ°ÍÀ» ±×³à°¡ ÀǵµÇÏ´Â ´ë·Î ¸¶¹«¸®Áö¾î ÁÖÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ºñ»çÄ«°¡ Çѳ·¿¡ ¼¼Á¸²² ´Ù°¡¿Í ¾þµå·Á [Àλ縦 µå¸®°í] ÇÑ ÂÊ¿¡ [¶³¾îÁ®] ¾É¾Ò´Ù. ±×³à°¡ ±×°÷¿¡ ¾ÉÀÚ, ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ±×³à¿¡°Ô ¡°ÀÚ, ºñ»çÄ«¿©! [ÀÌ ¶ß°Å¿î] Çѳ·¿¡ [µµ´ëü] ¾îµð¿¡¼­ ¿À´Â °ÍÀÌ¿ä?¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù.
¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Àú´Â ÄÚ»ì¶óÀÇ Æļ¼³ªµð ¿Õ°ú ¸ðÁ¾ÀÇ »ç¾÷¿¡ °ü·ÃµÇ¾î ÀÖ¾ú´Âµ¥ ¿ÕÀº ÀÌ°ÍÀ» Á¦°¡ ÀǵµÇÏ´Â ´ë·Î ¸¶¹«¸®Áö¾î ÁÖÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù.¡±
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.

All subjection to another is painful;
All sovereignty is bliss.
Partners share in affliction,
Bonds indeed are difficult to overcome.
´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô Á¾¼ÓµÇ´Â °ÍÀº ¸ðµÎ ±«·ÓÁö¸¸,
ÁÖ±ÇÀ» °®´Â °ÍÀº ÃູÀ̳×.
ÆÄÆ®³Ê[µ¿¾÷ÀÚ, ¹è¿ìÀÚ]µéÀÌ °íÅ롤ºÒÇàÀ» ÇÔ²² ³ª´«´Ù°í ÇÏÁö¸¸,
¼Ó¹ÚÀº ÂüÀ¸·Î À̰ܳ»±â ¾î·Æ³×.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom