company_3
study_left
total content 372 , lately 0

UDANA(¿ì´Ù³ª)-2.8 Suppavasa-¼öÆĹٻç

writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2015-08-08 (Åä) 05:21 hits : 407
2.8 Suppavasa
¼öÆĹٻç
Thus have I heard. At one time the Lord was staying at Kundiya in the Kunditthana Wood. On that occasion Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter had been pregnant for seven years and for seven days had experienced difficult labour. But although she experienced feelings that were acute, painful, sharp, and severe, her mind was occupied with three thoughts: ¡°The Lord is indeed a Fully Enlightened One, who teaches Dhamma for abandoning such suffering as this; the Order of the Lord's disciples is indeed progressing on the right path, following a path to abandon such suffering as this; Nibbana is indeed perfect bliss, where such suffering is not found.¡±
ÀÌ¿Í °°ÀÌ ³»°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÇѶ§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ Äïµð¾ß¿¡ Àִ ŸÄïµðŸ³ª ½£¿¡ ¸Ó¹°°í °è¼Ì´Ù. ±× ¶§¿¡ Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7³â µ¿¾È ÀÓ½ÅÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°¡ 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È Èûµç »êÅë(ߧ÷Ô)À» °Þ°í ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ±×³à´Â °Ý½ÉÇÏ°í °íÅ뽺·¯¿ì¸ç ³¯Ä«·Ó°í ½É°¢ÇÑ ´À³¦À» üÇèÇßÀ½¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í, ±×³àÀÇ ¸¶À½Àº ¼¼ °¡Áö »ý°¢À¸·Î °¡µæ á¾ú´Ù. ¡°¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº ±«·Î¿òÀ» ¹ö¸®±â À§Çؼ­ Áø¸® ¹ýÀ» °¡¸£Ä¡½Ã´Â ¿ø¸¸ÇÏ°Ô ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Å ºÐÀ̽ôÙ. ¼¼Á¸ÀÇ Á¦ÀÚµéÀÇ ½Â´ÜÀº ¹Ù·Î ÀÌ¿Í °°Àº ±«·Î¿òÀ» ¹ö¸®´Â ±æÀ» µû¶ó¼­, ¿Ã¹Ù¸¥ ±æ·Î ³ª¾Æ°¡°í ÀÖ´Ù. ´Õ¹Ù³ª´Â ½Ç·Î ¿Ïº®ÇÑ ÃູÀÌ´Ï, ±×°÷¿¡´Â ±×¿Í °°Àº ±«·Î¿òÀÌ ¾ø´Ù.¡±
Then Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter said to her husband: ¡°Come, master, go to the Lord and approaching him in my name, worship the Lord with your head at his feet, and ask concerning his health and well-being, fitness, strength, and comfort, saying: ¡®Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter, revered sir, worships the Lord with her head at his feet and asks concerning his health and well-being....' And also say: ¡®Suppavasa, revered sir, has been pregnant for seven years and for seven days has experienced difficult labour. But although she experiences feelings that are acute ... her mind has been occupied with three thoughts; <The Lord is indeed a Fully Enlightened One ... Nibbana is indeed perfect bliss, where such suffering is not found.>'"
¡°Very well," replied the Koliyan son to Suppavasa, and he approached the Lord, prostrated himself and sat down at one side. Sitting there he said to the Lord, ¡°Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter, revered sir, worships the Lord with her head at his feet ... But although she experiences feelings that are acute ... her mind has been occupied with three thoughts....¡±
±× ¶§ Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 Àڱ⠳²Æí¿¡°Ô ¡°¿©º¸! ÀÚ, ¼¼Á¸²² °¡¼Å¼­ Á¦ À̸§À¸·Î ±× ºÐ²² ´Ù°¡°¡, ±× ºÐ ¹ß¿¡ ´ç½Å ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ´ë¾î ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸®½Ã°í ±× ºÐ²²¼­ °Ç°­ÇϽðí Æí¾ÈÇϽŠÁö ¶Ç °Ç°­»óÅ¡¤±â·ÂÀº ¾î¶°½Å Áö ±×¸®°í ÄèÀûÇϽŠÁö¿¡ °üÇؼ­ ¡®Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 ±× ºÐ ¹ß¿¡ Àڱ⠸Ӹ®¸¦ ´ë¾î ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸®°í ±× ºÐ²²¼­ °Ç°­ÇϽðí Æí¾ÈÇϽŠÁö, ....¿¡ °üÇؼ­ ¿©Âã´Ï´Ù.¡¯¶ó°í ¸»¾¸µå¸®¸é¼­ ¿©ÂÞ¾î ÁÖ¼¼¿ä. ±×¸®°í ¶ÇÇÑ ¡®Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7³â µ¿¾È ÀÓ½ÅÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°¡ 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È Èûµç »êÅë(ߧ÷Ô)À» °Þ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ ±×³à°¡ °Ý½ÉÇÏ°í ....ÇÑ ´À³¦À» üÇèÇßÀ½¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í, ±×³àÀÇ ¸¶À½Àº <¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â .... ¿ø¸¸ÇÏ°Ô ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Å ºÐÀ̽ôÙ. .... ´Õ¹Ù³ª´Â ½Ç·Î ¿Ïº®ÇÑ ÃູÀÌ´Ï, ±×°÷¿¡´Â ±×¿Í °°Àº ±«·Î¿òÀÌ ¾ø´Ù.>´Â ¼¼ °¡Áö »ý°¢À¸·Î °¡µæ Â÷ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.¡¯¶ó°íµµ ¸»¾¸ÇØ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.¡±
Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÌ [¾Æ³»ÀÎ] ¼öÆĹٻ翡°Ô ¡°Àß ¾Ë°Ú¼Ò.¡±¶ó°í ´ë´äÇÏ°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²² ´Ù°¡°¡ ¹«¸­À» ²Ý¾î [Àλ縦 µå¸®°í] ÇÑ ÂÊ¿¡ [¶³¾îÁ®] ¾É¾Ò´Ù. °Å±â¿¡ ¾ÉÀº ±×°¡ ¼¼Á¸²² ¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 ±× ºÐ ¹ß¿¡ Àڱ⠸Ӹ®¸¦ ´ë¾î ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸®°í .... ±×·±µ¥ ±×³à°¡ °Ý½ÉÇÏ°í ....ÇÑ ´À³¦À» üÇèÇßÀ½¿¡µµ ºÒ±¸ÇÏ°í,.... ±×³àÀÇ ¸¶À½Àº ¼¼ °¡Áö »ý°¢À¸·Î °¡µæ Â÷ ÀÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù....¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸µå·È´Ù.
¡°May Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter be well and healthy and give birth to a healthy son."
When the Lord had spoken these words, Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter became well and healthy and gave birth to a healthy son.
The Koliyan son, saying, ¡°So be it, revered sir," pleased and appreciative of the Lord's words, arose from his seat, prostrated himself to the Lord, and keeping his right side towards him returned home.
And the Koliyan son saw that Suppavasa was well and healthy and had given birth to a healthy son. On seeing this he thought: ¡°It is indeed wonderful, it is indeed marvellous, the great supernormal potency and power of the Tathagata! When those words were spoken by the Lord, Suppavasa became well and healthy and gave birth to a healthy son.¡± And he was pleased and delighted and became joyful and happy.
¡°Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻç´Â Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í °Ç°­ÇÏ¸ç °Ç°­ÇÑ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³ºÀ»Áö¾î´Ù!¡±
¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ÀÌ ¸»¾¸À» ÇϼÌÀ» ¶§, Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻç´Â Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í °Ç°­ÇØÁ®¼­ °Ç°­ÇÑ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³º¾Ò´Ù.
Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀº ¼¼Á¸ÀÇ ¸»¾¸¿¡ ±âºÐÀÌ ÁÁ¾ÆÁö°í °¨»çÇÏ¿©, ¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Àß ¾Ë°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸µå¸®¸é¼­ ¼¼Á¸²² ¹«¸­À» ²Ý¾î [Àλ縦 µå¸®°í] ±× ºÐÀ» ÇâÇØ ¿À¸¥ÂÊÀ¸·Î µ¹¾Æ¼­ ÁýÀ¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¬´Ù.
±×¸®°í Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀº ¼öÆĹٻ簡 Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í °Ç°­ÇØÁ®¼­ °Ç°­ÇÑ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³ºÀº °ÍÀ» º¸¾Ò´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀ» º¸ÀÚ ±×´Â ¡°¿©·¡ÀÇ Å©³ªÅ« ½ÅÅë·Â°ú À§·ÂÀº ½Ç·Î ºÒ°¡»çÀÇÇϱ¸³ª, ÂüÀ¸·Î °æźÇÒ¸¸ Çϱ¸³ª! ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ±× ¸»¾¸À» ÇϽÃÀÚ, ¼öÆĹٻ簡 Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í °Ç°­ÇØÁ®¼­ °Ç°­ÇÑ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³º¾Ò´Ù´Ï.¡±¶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ±×´Â ±â»Ý¿¡ °Ü¿ö Áñ°Ì°í ÇູÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù.
Then Suppavasa said to her husband: ¡°Come, master, go to the Lord and approaching him in my name, worship the Lord with your head at his feet and say: ¡®Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter, revered sir, worships the Lord with her head at his feet.' And also say: ¡®Suppavasa, revered sir, was pregnant for seven years and for seven days experienced difficult labour. She is now well and healthy and has given birth to a healthy son. She invites the Order of bhikkhus to a meal for seven days. Please consent, revered sir, to Suppavasa's providing seven meals for the Lord together with his Order of bhikkhus.'"
¡°Very well," replied the Koliyan son to Suppavasa, and he approached the Lord ... and said: ¡°Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter, revered sir, worships the Lord with her head at his feet ... She is now well and healthy and has given birth to a healthy son. Please consent, revered sir, to Suppavasa's providing seven meals for the Lord together with the Order of bhikkhus.'"
±× ¶§ Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 Àڱ⠳²Æí¿¡°Ô ¡°¿©º¸! ÀÚ, ¼¼Á¸²² °¡¼Å¼­ Á¦ À̸§À¸·Î ±× ºÐ²² ´Ù°¡°¡, ±× ºÐ ¹ß¿¡ ´ç½Å ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ´ë¾î ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸®½Ã°í ¡®Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 ±× ºÐ ¹ß¿¡ Àڱ⠸Ӹ®¸¦ ´ë¾î ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.¡¯¶ó°í ¸»¾¸µå·Á ÁÖ¼¼¿ä. ±×¸®°í ¶ÇÇÑ ¡®Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7³â µ¿¾È ÀÓ½ÅÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù°¡ 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È Èûµç »êÅë(ߧ÷Ô)À» °Þ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ±×³à´Â Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í °Ç°­ÇØÁ®¼­ °Ç°­ÇÑ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³º¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ±×³à°¡ ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´ÜÀ» 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾ç¿¡ ÃÊ´ëÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´Ü°ú ÇÔ²² ¼¼Á¸À» À§ÇÏ¿© 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾ç ´ëÁ¢ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ ÁֽÿɼҼ­.¡¯¶ó°íµµ ¸»¾¸µå·Á ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.¡±
Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ ¾ÆµéÀÌ [¾Æ³»ÀÎ] ¼öÆĹٻ翡°Ô ¡°Àß ¾Ë°Ú¼Ò.¡±¶ó°í ´ë´äÇÏ°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²² ´Ù°¡°¡ ..... ¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 ±× ºÐ ¹ß¿¡ Àڱ⠸Ӹ®¸¦ ´ë¾î ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸³´Ï´Ù .... ÀÌÁ¦ ±×³à´Â Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í °Ç°­ÇØÁ®¼­ °Ç°­ÇÑ ¾ÆµéÀ» ³º¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´Ü°ú ÇÔ²² ¼¼Á¸À» À§ÇÏ¿© 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾ç ´ëÁ¢ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ ÁֽÿɼҼ­.¡±
Now at that time a certain lay follower had invited the Order of bhikkhus headed by the Buddha to a meal the next day, and that lay follower was the supporter of the Venerable Mahamoggallana. Then the Lord called the Venerable Mahamoggallana and said: ¡°Come, Moggallana, go to that lay follower and say: ¡®Friend, Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter invites the Order of bhikkhus headed by the Buddha to a meal for seven days. Allow Suppavasa to give her seven meals.' Your supporter can give his afterwards."
¡°Very well, revered sir," the Venerable Mahamoggallana replied to the Lord, and he went to that lay supporter and repeated what the Lord had said.
¡°If, revered sir, the noble Mahamoggallana will be my surety for three things - for wealth, life, and faith - then let Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter give her seven meals and I will give mine afterwards."
¡°For two of these things, friend, I will be your surety, for wealth and life; but as for faith, you are your own surety."
¡°If, revered sir, the noble Mahamoggallana will be my surety for two things, for wealth and life, I allow Suppavasa to give her seven meals. I will give mine afterwards."
±×·±µ¥ ±× ¶§ ¸¶Ä§ ¾î¶² ÇÑ Àç°¡ ½Åµµ°¡ ºÎó´Ô²²¼­ À̲ø°í °è½Ã´Â ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´ÜÀ» ±× ´ÙÀ½³¯ °ø¾ç¿¡ ÃÊ´ëÇÏ¿´´Âµ¥, ±× Àç°¡ ½Åµµ´Â ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Á¸ÀÚÀÇ ÈÄ¿øÀÚ¿´´Ù. ±×·¯ÀÚ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Á¸ÀÚ¸¦ ºÒ·¯¼­ ¡°ÀÚ, ¸ñ°¥¶ó³ª¿©! ±× Àç°¡ ½Åµµ¿¡°Ô °¡¼­ ¡®¹þÀÌ¿©! Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻ簡 ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ À̲ø°í °è½Ã´Â ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´ÜÀ» 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾ç¿¡ ÃÊ´ëÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾çÀ» ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇØÁֽÿÀ.¡¯¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ¼¿ä. ±×´ëÀÇ ÈÄ¿øÀÚ´Â Èʳ¯¿¡ °ø¾çÀ» ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀÌ¿À.¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù.
¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Á¸ÀÚ´Â ¼¼Á¸²² ¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! Àß ¾Ë°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.¡±°í ´ë´äÀ» µå¸®°í ±× Àç°¡ ÈÄ¿øÀÚ¿¡°Ô °¡¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ¸»¾¸ÇϽŠ°ÍÀ» µÇÇ®ÀÌÇØ ¸»Çß´Ù.
¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ¸¸¾à Á¸±ÍÇϽŠ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª²²¼­ Á¦°Ô ¼¼ °¡Áö, Áï Àç»ê, ¼ö¸í°ú ½Å½É¿¡ ´ëÇØ º¸ÁõÇØ ÁֽŴٸé, ±×·¸´Ù¸é ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾çÀ» ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇÏ°í Á¦ [°ø¾ç ´ëÁ¢]Àº Èʳ¯¿¡ ³»°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.¡±
¡°¹þÀÌ¿©! Àç»ê°ú ¼ö¸í, µÎ °¡Áö¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­´Â ³» ±×´ë¿¡°Ô º¸ÁõÇÏ°ÚÁö¸¸ ½Å½É¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­´Â ±×´ë ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ º¸ÁõÇÏ¿©¾ßÁö¿ä.¡±
¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ¸¸¾à Á¸±ÍÇϽŠ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª²²¼­ Á¦°Ô Àç»ê°ú ¼ö¸í, µÎ °¡Áö¿¡ ´ëÇØ º¸ÁõÇØ ÁֽŴٸé, ±×·¸´Ù¸é ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾çÀ» ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇÏ°í Á¦ [°ø¾ç ´ëÁ¢]Àº Èʳ¯¿¡ ³»°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.¡±
Then the Venerable Mahamoggallana, having obtained the consent of that lay follower, approached the Lord and said: ¡°That lay follower of mine has consented, revered sir. Let Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter give her seven meals. He will give his afterwards."
So Suppavasa the Koliyan daughter, with her own hand, served and satisfied the Order of bhikkhus headed by the Buddha with sumptuous solid and soft food for seven days. And she made her child pay homage to the Lord and the whole Order of bhikkhus. Then the Venerable Sariputta said to the child: ¡°Are you well, child? Are you healthy? Have you any pain?¡±
±× ¶§ ¸¶Çϸñ°¥¶ó³ª Á¸ÀÚ´Â ±× Àç°¡ ½ÅµµÀÇ µ¿ÀǸ¦ ¾ò¾úÀ¸¹Ç·Î, ¼¼Á¸²² ´Ù°¡°¡ ¡°Á¸ÀÚ´ÔÀ̽ÿ©! ±× Àç°¡ ½Åµµ°¡ µ¿ÀÇÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. ¼öÆĹٻ簡 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È °ø¾çÀ» ³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ÇϽÃÁö¿ä. ±× »ç¶÷ÀÇ [°ø¾ç ´ëÁ¢]Àº Èʳ¯¿¡ ³¾ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.¡±°í ¸»¾¸µå·È´Ù.
±×·¸°Ô Çؼ­ Äݸ®¾ßÁ·ÀÇ µþÀÎ ¼öÆĹٻç´Â 7ÀÏ µ¿¾È ºÎó´Ô²²¼­ À̲ô½Ã´Â ºñ±¸µéÀÇ ½Â´Ü¿¡ [¸Å¿ì] dz¼ºÇÑ µüµüÇÏ°í ºÎµå·¯¿î À½½Ä¹°À» ¼Õ¼ö µ¹º¸¾Æµå·Á¼­ ÈíÁ·ÄÉ Çصå·È´Ù. ±×¸®°í Àڱ⠾ÆÀÌ°¡ ¼¼Á¸°ú Àüü ºñ±¸ ½Â´Ü¿¡ ¿¹¹è¸¦ µå¸®µµ·Ï ÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±× ¶§ »ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Àå·Î°¡ ±× ¾ÆÀÌ¿¡°Ô ¡°¾Æ°¡¾ß, ±âºÐÀÌ ±¦ÂúÀ¸³Ä? [¸öÀº] °Ç°­ÇϳÄ? ¹«½¼ Èûµç ÀÏÀÌ¶óµµ ÀÖ³Ä?¡±°í ¸»ÇÏ¿´´Ù.
¡°How, revered Sariputta, can I be well? How can I be healthy? I have spent seven years in a cauldron of blood.¡±
Then Suppavasa, (reflecting) ¡°My son is conversing with the general of the Dhamma," was pleased and delighted and became joyful and happy. Then the Lord said to Suppavasa: ¡°Do you wish you could have another such son?"
¡°I wish, Lord, I could have seven more such sons!"
Then, on realizing its significance, the Lord uttered on that occasion this inspired utterance:
¡°»ç¸®Ç²Å¸ Á¸ÀÚ´Ô! Á¦°¡ ¾îÂî ±âºÐÀÌ ÁÁÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú½À´Ï±î? ¾îÂî °Ç°­ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ú¾î¿ä? Àú´Â ÇÇÀÇ °¡¸¶¼Ü¿¡¼­ 7³â µ¿¾ÈÀ̳ª [¼¼¿ùÀ»] º¸³Â´Âµ¥¿ä.¡±
±×·¯ÀÚ ¼öÆĹٻç´Â ¡°³» ¾ÆµéÀÌ Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ Àå¼ö[Ûöíâ]¿Í ´ëÈ­¸¦ ³ª´©°í ÀÖ±¸³ª¡±¶ó°í (°õ°õ »ý°¢Çϸ鼭), ±â»Ú°í Áñ°Å¿öÇÏ°í ¶Ç ÇູÇØÁ³´Ù. ±× ¶§ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ¼öÆĹٻ翡°Ô ¡°±×´ë´Â ÀÌ·± ¾ÆµéÀ» ¶Ç Çϳª [´õ] °®°í ½ÍÀ¸½Å°¡¿ä?¡±¶ó°í ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴Ù.
¡°¼¼Á¸À̽ÿ©! ÀÌ·± ¾ÆµéÀ» ÀÏ°ö[¸¸] ´õ °®°í ½Í»ç¿É´Ï´Ù!¡±
±× ¶§, ±×°ÍÀÇ Àǹ̡¤Á߿伺À» ±ú´ÞÀ¸½Ã°í¼­ ¼¼Á¸²²¼­´Â ¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£ ¿µ°¨À» ÁÖ´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °Ô¼ÛÀ» À¼À¸¼Ì´Ù.
Discomfort in the guise of pleasure,
The unloved in the guise of love,
Suffering in the guise of bliss
Overpower the heedless one.
°è¸¦ ÁöÅ°´Â ÁÖÀÇ ±íÀº »ç¶÷Àº
ºÒÄèÇÏ°í °í»ý½º·¯¿î °ÍÀ» Áñ°Å¿î µíÀÌ,
ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀ» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â µíÀÌ,
±«·Î¿òÀ» ÃູÀÎ µíÀÌ Çؼ­ ¾ÐµµÇϳ×.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom