writer : ´ã¸¶ ³¯Â¥ : 2014-12-11 (¸ñ) 04:00 hits : 561
CHAPTER 4
THE SECTION OF THE FOURS
Á¦ 4Àå
³× °¡Áö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Àå(íñ)
100. The Dhamma-offering
Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ º¸½Ã
This was said by the Lord....
"Bhikkhus, I am a brahmin, ever accessible to entreaties, open-handed1 one bearing his last body, an unsurpassed physician and surgeon. You are my own legitimate sons, born from my mouth, born of Dhamma, fashioned by Dhamma, heirs of Dhamma, not heirs of material things.
Bhikkhus, there are these two kinds of giving: the giving of material things and the giving of the Dhamma. Of these two kinds of giving, this is the foremost, namely, the giving of the Dhamma. There are these two kinds of sharing ... these two kinds of help ... these two kinds of offerings: the offering of material things and the offering of the Dhamma. Of these two kinds of offering, this is the foremost, namely, the offering of the Dhamma."

¼¼Á¸²²¼­ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸»¾¸Çϼ̴ٰí.... [³ª´Â µé¾ú´Ù].
¡°ºñ±¸µéÀÌ¿©! ³ª´Â ´Ã [»ç¶÷µéÀÇ] °£Ã»À» ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ°í ¼ÕÀÌ ¿­·Á ÀÖ´Â ¹Ù¶ó¹®À̸ç, ¸¶Áö¸· ¸öÀ» »ì°í ÀÖ´Â »ç¶÷, ´©±¸µµ ´É°¡ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ³»°úÀÇ»çÀÌ¸ç ¿Ü°úÀÇ»çÀÌÁö¿ä. ±×´ëµéÀº ³» ÀÔ¿¡¼­ ž°í Áø¸® ¹ý¿¡¼­ žÀ¸¸ç Áø¸® ¹ý¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¸¸µé¾îÁø ³ªÀÇ ÀûÀÚ(îÕí­)µéÀ̸ç, Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ °è½ÂÀÚÀÌÁö ¹°ÁúÀûÀÎ °Íµé[î¯ß§]ÀÇ »ó¼ÓÀÚ°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¿À.
ºñ±¸µéÀÌ¿©! ÀÌµé µÎ Á¾·ùÀÇ º¸½Ã, Áï ¹°ÁúÀûÀÎ °ÍÀÇ º¸½Ã[î¯øÖã¿]¿Í Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ º¸½Ã[ÛöøÖã¿]°¡ ÀÖ¼Ò. ÀÌ µÎ Á¾·ùÀÇ º¸½Ã Áß¿¡¼­ ÀÌ°Í Áï, Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ º¸½Ã°¡ À¸¶äÀÌ µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ¿À. ÀÌµé µÎ Á¾·ùÀÇ ºÐ¹è°¡ ÀÖ¼Ò.... ÀÌµé µÎ Á¾·ùÀÇ µµ¿òÀÌ ÀÖ¼Ò..... ÀÌµé µÎ Á¾·ùÀÇ °ø¾ç(Íêå×), Áï ¹°ÁúÀûÀÎ °ÍÀÇ °ø¾ç°ú Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ °ø¾çÀÌ ÀÖ¼Ò. ÀÌ µÎ Á¾·ùÀÇ °ø¾ç Áß¿¡¼­ ÀÌ°Í Áï, Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ °ø¾ç[ÛöÍêå×]ÀÌ À¸¶äÀÌ µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ¿À.¡±

The Tathagata has made the Dhamma-offering,
Unselfish, compassionate towards all beings;
Living beings revere such a one,
Gone beyond being, as chief of devas and humans.
¿©·¡´Â ÀÌŸÀûÀÌ°í ¸ðµç Á¸Àç[ñëßæ]µéÀ» ÀÚ¾Ö·Ó°Ô ¿©°Ü,
Áø¸® ¹ýÀÇ °ø¾çÀ» º£Ç®¾î¿Ô³×.
»ì¾ÆÀÖ´Â Á¸Àç[ñëßæ]µéÀº ½Åµé°ú Àΰ£ÀÇ À¸¶ä°¡´Â ºÐÀ¸·Î¼­
Á¸Àç[¹ÌȤÇÑ »ý]¸¦ ¶Ù¾î³Ñ¾î °¡½Å, ±×¿Í °°Àº ºÐÀ» °æ¹èÇϳ×.

name password
serect text (You can check the contents leaves only the writer checked.)
Please enter the character of the left.

bottom